Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 27, 2019

Friday 5ive- The best views from Italy

Welcome to the Friday 5ive, where I talk about five things that caught my attention. This week it's the five photos from our trip to Italy that were just stunning.



1) I loved the town of Sorrento, right on the Bay of Naples. This photo is one of my favorites, taken from the main street in town, looking out to the bay.



2) We took a private boat around the island of Capri, and Captain Franco took us to the Green Grotto, which was just so pristine and beautiful. My advice if you go is to skip the touristy and very busy Blue Grotto and visit the Green Grotto.



3) The view of Capri from the boat was pretty cool, seeing those buildings stacked up the mountain.



4) When we were walking in Siena, we came up a hill and this view of the Cathedral literally took my breath away. The interior was just as amazing. 

5) We walked up the 463 steps of the Duomo in Florence and the it was worth the effort to get a view of the city that was spectacular.

I'll have more Italy photos next week. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment