Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Garage Sale A Success


Thanks to all to came to our big garage sale this past weekend. We had to clean out the house, and sold lots of stuff. Sadly, I had to sell most of my books, but I know they went to people who love to read, and that makes me happy. I saw so many people who knew me from my Book Report column in the Citizen and from running the Book Bonanza. It was great to see everybody!

The Book Bonanza to benefit St. Joseph School was the recipient of the leftover books for the sale on the second weekend of July at the Fingerlakes Mall in Auburn. If you are spring cleaning and need to get rid of books, don't forget to drop them off at the mall for the sale.

Special thanks to Trish for bringing us a delicious lunch from Wegmans, and Mom for the tasty taco salad. It was so thoughtful, and we so appreciated it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment