Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2009

A Jane Austen Challenge


Stephanie from The Written Word has created a cool Jane Austen Challenge- click on the image at the right.

Since I just purchased a hardcover Jane Austen collection of books at Barnes & Noble for $5 during their grand opening special at their new Upper East Side store on 86th & Lexington, this is perfect timing! For the six month challenge I will:

Read SENSE AND SENSIBILITY by Jane Austen
Read EMMA by Jane Austen
Watch the BBC version of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE (love Colin Firth!)
Watch the 2005 version of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
Read PRIDE, PREJUDICE & ZOMBIES by Sean Grahame-Smith
Read CONFESSIONS OF A JANE AUSTEN ADDICT by Laura Viera Rigler

Join in the fun with us!

4 comments:

  1. WOW, you are fast!! So glad you are joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up early this morning, checked my Twitter and thought, this is serendipity. I knew that volume of Jane Austen was calling out out to me at Barnes & Noble for a reason. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pride, Prejudice & Zombies is going to be on my list also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is the most popular book on the subway. I'm not sure what that means...

    ReplyDelete