Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day


As I am of Irish descent, I like reading books by Irish authors, and books with Irish characters and set in Ireland. In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I have compiled links to some books I have reviewed that fit this category. Slainté!


Click on the book title to go to my review.

Mary Higgins Clark- A Piece of My Heart

Helen Cullen- The Dazzling Truth

Jude Deveraux & Tara Sheets- Chance of a Lifetime


Ciara Geraghty- Rules of the Road

J. Courtney Sullivan- Friends and Strangers

Lian Dolan- The Sweeney Sisters

Jeannie Gaffigan- When Life Gives You Pears

Maureen Stanton- Body Leaping Backwards

Mary Beth Keane- Ask Again, Yes

Santa Montefiore- The Daughters of Ireland

Lisa Genova- Inside the O'Briens

Erin McHugh- One Good Deed

Matthew Thomas- We Are Not Ourselves

Hazel Gaynor - A Memory of Violets   

Alice McDermott- Someone  

Kate Mulgrew- Born With Teeth

On Broadway- Jez Butterworth's The Ferryman  

On Broadway- John Patrick Shanley's Outside Mullingar


              






1 comment:

  1. I loved Inside the O'Briens. I'm hoping to get to Lisa Genova's latest book (nonfiction) sometime soon. She's one of my favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete